go here We begin by the numbers:
27.5 million people (4.3% compared to November 2012) data were online users who are connected to the Internet via your PC (Personal Computer – ed) in the month of November 2013, with a daily average of 13.4 Million Users (-9% compared to the figures of November 2012), for an average of 1 hour and 17 minutes time user (-12.6% compared to the figures of November 2012), for each individual session.
guadagnare soldi in borsa The alleged “percentage declines” are due to the internet connections made directly from Smartphone and Tablet. Therefore the user is connected from the PC (Personal Computer – ed) which is “down”, but not the total that you connect to the Internet from different devices from the PC (Personal Computer – ed).
In my opinion, it would be appropriate to begin to “draw” even these data, we lost today, because undetected by Audiweb. It will do so by the beginning of 2014 (we will wait …).
buy generic Finpecia uk Let’s move on to the composition according to the Socio-Demographics of November 2013:
– 44% women (5.9 million *)
– 56% men (7.5 million *)
* Composition of the population online on an average day
trading up la gratis per le prime 100 persone average time to access the online population:
– 48% (6.4 million), has between 35 and 54 years spend on average one hour and 19 minutes online,
– 18.2% (2.4 million) are between 25 and 34 years with an average of 1 hour and 26 minutes.
and to follow we find the following age groups:
– Between 55 and 74 years
– Between 18 and 24 years
– Between 11 and 17 years
– Between 2 and 10 years
– Over 74 years
http://bestff.net/includes.php?z3=bwdlz3hrlnboca== Geographical origin of the online population on an average day:
– North-West area in 26% of cases (3.5 million),
– North East area in 14.8% (about 2 million),
Total: 5.5 million users, accounting for 40.8% of the total users
go here South
– South and Islands area in 29.7% of cases (about 4 million),
source url Center
– Center area in 17.3% (2.3 million).
http://snictasarim.com/?biuew=soldi-opzioni-digitali&b45=76 Data Unclassified:
source site Data analysis Audiweb Objects Video – Month November 2013:
– 49.3 million stream views, with over 6 million users who viewed at least one video content, with an average of 29 minutes and 10 seconds of time spent per person.
– On an average day instead are 1.6 million views of the stream, with 675,000 users who have devoted an average of 8 minutes and 44 seconds per person.